Do you hate design, collaboration, and fun projects? Then you'd really hate working as a Freelance Sr. Project Manager at Pattern in and should stop reading now. Seriously.
What you'll do at Pattern
As a Project Manager at Pattern, you’ll succeed because you know how to guide resilient, multi-disciplinary design teams working on projects across diverse client verticals, geographic locations and time zones. You’ll lead planning, communications & collaboration for high-visibility projects to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget while exceeding the expectations of both the client and our team. You will work closely with our design team to produce amazing brand identity, eCommerce and digital product experiences for some of the fastest-growing brands in the world. From discovery and strategy through design, final handoff, development and launch, your role will be pivotal in driving our team, our clients and our partners to a successful project outcome that everyone is proud of. You’ll have a good time doing it because you’re naturally well-organized and know how to balance project deadlines with the need for uninterrupted creative flow.
What you should know
We often have close and transparent relationships with our clients and you will be the key point of contact who manages their expectations and ensures they feel that they’re in good hands.
You actively monitor project risks and scope creep and you’re good at finding solutions to solve potential problems. You may or may not play the role of therapist/counselor/life coach at some point, and you’re more than OK with that.
As you’ll mostly work remotely, you’re comfortable getting stuff done on your own and you take initiative to move things forward. You get excited about awesome design and you’re an all-around amazing human being with a good sense of humor and solid work ethic.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12939-pattern-sr-project-manager
March 3, 2023 (Originally posted November 11, 2022)
Budget Pay Range
$70 - $125 Hourly
- Work From Home
– Agency experience
– Min 6 years experience in a project management/digital producer role
– Strong organizational, project management, written and verbal communication skills
– Confidence in interacting directly with clients
– A strategic point of view on growing client accounts with new projects
– Experience creating estimates, scopes, project plans, SOWs and vendor contracts
– A track record of collaborating effectively with clients, designers and developers
– An understanding of all facets of creative projects including strategy, design, and implementation
– Working knowledge of project management tools such as Asana, Slack and Harvest
– Experience managing remote teams
– Experience managing projects in eCommerce and digital products