Do you hate really creative work, awesome teams, and coding? Then you'd really hate working as a Frontend Developer/Engineer at RP3 Agency in Bethesda, MD, USA and should stop reading now. Seriously.
Do you love to code and work to implement great creative campaigns? If yes, check out RP3 Agency's Frontend Developer/Engineer opportunity!
In this role, you will ideate and create new products, collaborating with clients and internal staff to translate user insights into the highest quality user experiences. Rapid prototyping and constant communication are just a few of the tools that you use to develop work that lives across channels.
* Contribute to the creative vision, UX and architecture of new web projects.
* Use modern web technologies to craft best-in-class user experiences.
* Understand responsive design and valid HTML5 syntax/markup.
* Maintain existing code without re-engineering the solution—this may include creating new templates, developing new features, or fixing bugs.
* Triage and debug with a wide variety of tools.
* Construct wireframes and can rapidly mockup solutions for review.
* Ability to present best practices to the team on an ongoing basis.
* Enjoy interesting challenges and solving problems.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12811-rp3-agency-frontend-developer-engineer
October 13, 2022
- Retirement Plan
- Dog Friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
Candidates must live and be eligible to work in the US. RP3 does not sponsor employment.
Interested candidates can apply at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/1333430/RP3-LLC/Frontend-DeveloperEngineer