Smashbox Cosmetics is looking for a Senior Multi-Media Designer, Content (Digital and Social) - Smashbox + Glamglow in Culver City, CA, USA.
The Senior Multi-Media Designer will partner closely with both the Senior Manager and Executive Director of Content Creation, to design interactive and still content for social digital platforms- current and emerging. The Designer will develop and format creative output for both online and print, ensuring an alignment to brand strategy, pillars, and tone of voice.
• Strong design skills – with ability to conceptualize & execute visually compelling branded content for print, .com, email, social, etc.
• Partner with Senior Manager and Executive Director of Content Creation on multi-media and cross touchpoint visual execution of brief (including photography, video, and native in-app content creation)
• Work with cross-functional team on design and delivery of
• BA or BFA required in related field
• 4+ years of relevant work experience within agency or in-house Creative team
• Expert level experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesgin, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) Animation Flash, HTML skills a plus - within Mac environment
• Creative portfolio demonstrating scope of creative capabilities, with a focus on digital design, art direction, and fresh digital media projects
• Strategic and conceptual thinking, with passion for innovation and disruption
• Highly driven and energetic, proactive and takes initiative
• Superior organizational, time-management and collaboration skills
• The ideal candidate lives and breathes social – thrives off of creating content and communications that genuinely connects with audiences
• Awareness of emerging technologies and platforms
• Proactively seeks diversification of knowledge, skills and abilities
• Action oriented with ability to prioritize and drive results
• Strong analytical and problems-solving skills; high attention to detail
• Adaptable and able to handle pivots in priorities, critiques and edits
• Highly versatile and dynamic creative concepting, design, and art direction skills
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12724-smashbox-cosmetics-senior-multi-media-designer-content-digital-and-social-smashbox-glamglow
Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Flash, HTML
March 24, 2023 (Originally posted September 26, 2022)
Budget Pay Range
$50,000 - $80,000 Annually