Freelance Senior Designer for Good Causes. Yippa. Remote. BOOM! Nuff said.
Do you want to apply your design & communication skills and help improve the efforts of hundreds of nonprofit organizations?
Yippa is a small design and WordPress development studio, specializing in digital design and creating websites for purpose-driven organizations.
We've been around for more than 15 years and need to add some fresh perspective to the studio so we are looking for an experienced designer who will be responsible for leading (and defining) all creative initiates at Yippa.
You should have a few years of design agency experience or have worked in a team environment. This is a long-term contract position where you'll be able to develop an internal team with a process that you'll help develop.
As part of this position, we're also redefining our process at Yippa and have been outlining a content-first approach to design using GatherContent and proto-content.
* We have a framework for the process and would love for you to continue that workflow.
Some other immediate needs:
* Define the IA and design apps we use. Set up workflows for the design process. We've created the outline but need to put the pieces together.
* Develop flexible design templates for commonly used nonprofit modules. These design templates will have a relationship with predefined WordPress blocks
* Help design/develop client-facing project planners and other collateral
* Creative direction and review of other designer's work
* Start the redesign of yippa.com (it hasn't been touched in 8 years!)
Don't have more room, please read the rest of the application here:
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12709-yippa-senior-designer-for-good-causes
Adobe XD, Design, Design Strategy, Figma
September 22, 2022
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours