Here's the deal: Morning Brew is looking for a Supervising Producer to oversee our ever-growing roster of video series by our in-house creators in our New York, NY, USA office. And no, we're not a coffee company.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- You will oversee Morning Brew’s roster of ever-growing Brand IP to help steer each brand’s creative direction and to ensure each brand is hitting their targets and building a loyal audience.
- Develop and produce multiple formats for various platforms, both long and short-form
- Help create, execute and maintain the video team’s daily workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage and support the growth and development of our producers
- Manage and support the growth and development of our on camera talent
What makes you qualified?
- 10+ years of experience in digital video and/or production
- Strong management capabilities with a wide-ranging knowledge of the digital media space, from both a content perspective and a technical perspective
- Proficiency in video editing a plus
- A keen understanding of and excitement for the Brew’s core content areas: business, money, career
- Experience with remote production and working on tight deadlines
- Comfort with coordinating amongst several stakeholders including producers, production coordinators, studio managers, colorists, motion graphics artists, fact checkers etc.
- Experience with and passion for short, mid, and long-form video content
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12270-morning-brew-supervising-producer
Content Management, Post-Production, Producing, Video Editing, Videography
August 5, 2022
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
Please apply via the link to our website.