Get your mother off your back with a job as a Freelance Senior Graphic Designer / Brand Designer at Smartypants Vitamins in Marina del Rey, CA, USA. We're a very exciting bunch.
SmartyPants is looking for a motivated, dedicated, and detail-oriented individual for the Senior Graphic Designer position at a leading CPG start-up brand in preventative health. The Senior Graphic Designer will help develop and create new brand guidelines as well as iterate and execute design and visual expression of ongoing projects based on our current brand. This role will support the creative team and design assets for various digital and print channels. They can take projects from concept through final execution, are comfortable in a fast turnaround environment, and stay organized across multiple ongoing projects.
This is a freelance opportunity through the end of the year with the possibility of an extension, available full-time during regular business hours (PST).
What You’ll Do:
● Help to develop a comprehensive set of brand guidelines, including owning the document and ideating on how the brand comes to life
● Conceptualize, design and develop digital assets to support interactive campaigns
● Collaborate effectively with a team of designers, content developers, and copywriters
● Conceptualize and execute content including Facebook ads, Instagram ads/stories, gifs
● Ensure all creative content is aligned and communicate a brand-consistent message
● Photo retouching, color correction
What You Have:
● 4-6 years of relevant experience
● Diploma or degree in Graphic Design or other related discipline
● Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite
● Extensive experience bringing visual identities to life and developing brand guidelines
● Ability to create engaging ads, graphics, ads, infographics, POP displays from scratch
● Big picture thinker—you think about complete brand experience
● Highly detail oriented and organized
● Collaborative, positive, team-centric—you pitch in and see the best in every opportunity
● Ability to follow direction and process feedback
● Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12244-smartypants-vitamins-senior-graphic-designer-brand-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
August 2, 2022
- Dog Friendly
- Work From Home
SmartyPants, Inc. is a dynamic and fast-growing Los Angeles based supplement company focused on providing premium all-in-one vitamins for the entire family. In 2020 we joined Unilever as part of the Health & Wellbeing Collective, yielding additional support as we continue to grow the brand globally. From the start, SmartyPants Vitamins has been about family, authenticity, and a core commitment to our collective well-being. SmartyPants believes in making it easier to stay healthy by providing best-in-class products that also taste great.
We're industry leaders in testing, transparency, and advocacy, from sourcing the highest-quality ingredients to testing and packaging. We have an appreciation for the comedy and intensity that comes from working in a company with explosive growth and a strong sense of social responsibility.
We believe health should be available to everyone, everywhere, which is why we provide a 1:1 nutrient grant for every bottle sold with the help of our partner Vitamin Angels