Here's the deal: Brand New School is looking for a Producer to be authentic, question convention, and stand out from the crowd in our New York, NY, USA office. BNS is a place where a diverse collective of artists, thinkers, and producers can express themselves, experiment freely, and reinvent the way creative companies and brands engage.
- Producing high-level commercial work on-budget and on-schedule.
- Providing creative teams with the resources and environment to produce exemplary work.
- Establishing flawless agency/client relationships.
- Maintaining detailed actualizations of all projects.
- Managing the expectations of clients and creatives.
- Interpreting client direction and clearly communicating it to creatives.
- Producing multiple jobs simultaneously.
- 3+ years of experience producing commercial motion graphics, CG and VFX work.
- Interest in working and growing in a collaborative, creative, fun and often fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality control.
- Strong problem solving skills, so you can solve issues that naturally arise in production.
- Relationships with artists.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills. Specifically, the ability to ask the appropriate questions of your clients so you can provide guidance to your creative team.
- Understanding of the workflow processes involving Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Maya, Cinema 4D, Nuke, Premier and Flame.
- Knowledge of the 3D pipeline. An ability to operate 3D software is not required, only an understanding of each pipeline artist’s responsibilities.
- Adhering to schedules while allowing the time needed for the creative process to play out.
- Strong knowledge of Google Sheets, Google Docs, Excel, Word.
- Experience working in Shotgun is a plus.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12241-brand-new-school-producer
Post-Production, Producing, Project Management
August 2, 2022
- Retirement Plan
- Dog Friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
- Great Bathrooms