Senior Copywriter. DoorDash. Remote. BOOM! Nuff said.
- Three words to describe this job are NO AGENCY BULLSH!T
- This is a great opportunity because you’ll make portfolio-worthy work earning what you deserve (tech, you know?) while not worrying about pitches or timesheets.
- The ideal personality for this role is someone curious, proactive, who’s unafraid of jumping brand side (you will NOT be giving up on creative excellence, we can assure you.)
- You need to be well-equipped to handle lots of assignments that you’ll want to spend your energy on. Traditional AND experiential chops a must. We have big ambitions here.
- You'd be working on ideas that you will want to open your portfolio with. Ranging from film to experiential to product innovation. And everything in between.
- The best way to describe our culture is collaborate with a diverse group of people who are great in every sense of the word to take your career to new heights.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12231-doordash-senior-copywriter
August 1, 2022
- Generous Vacation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $110,925 - $150,075, plus opportunities for equity and commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.