Senior UI/UX Designer. Biossance. Remote. BOOM! Nuff said.
Biossance is seeking a skilled Senior UI/UX Designer to lead and enhance customer-facing digital experiences of brand products. In this role, you will work directly with brand stakeholders to create a compelling vision through user journey maps, storyboards, wireframes and high-fidelity mockups and visual designs. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to and re-define consumer shopping and engagement across an array of products.
The ideal candidate:
- has a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or visual design (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- has 5+ years of digital in-house experience with Creative and Marketing teams, developing digital products from concept to execution
- thrives when immersed in all things related to design interaction and will have a passion to build digital brand leadership
- expert knowledge of the latest design trends and digital best practices
- is proficiency with various design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Applications, Microsoft Office and Teams
- experience with Agile methodologies (e.g. Jira) and project tasking tools (e.g. Monday.com)
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12134-biossance-senior-ui-ux-designer
July 11, 2022
Please apply through our website to be considered for this opportunity: https://jobs.lever.co/amyris/711068c8-45d7-428e-bbdd-0c91ab6771b8