Godfrey Dadich Partners is looking for a Senior Designer in San Francisco, CA, USA. Not an ordinary Senior Designer but the kind of Senior Designer that makes other Senior Designers question their Senior Designer-ness.
This role is open to candidates based out of both New York City and San Francisco.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing simple and elegant approaches to complex design problems that keep client goals, audience, business needs, and strategy in consideration.
- Translating brand strategy into innovative visual storytelling and intuitive design solutions.
- Working in lockstep with creative leadership, collaborating with a team of designers, copywriters, account managers, and strategists to refine and elevate design concepts, recommendations, and solutions.
- Working through all phases of the creative development process—ideation to execution.
- Working across multiple projects, maintaining a focused awareness for individual approaches and varied timelines.
- 7+ years of designing experiences across multiple platforms; however, less experienced candidates with advanced portfolios should also apply.
- Strong knowledge of scaleable identity and/or editorial systems, well-developed skills in ideation and execution, and a world-class portfolio to back it up.
- Recognizes the importance of “the idea”—connecting design and strategy.
- Highly collaborative and resourceful with excellent communication skills. Must be able to articulate, annotate, and present the logic underlying proposed designs clearly and persuasively.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to delegate to junior designers, manage projects in conjunction with the project manager, work under pressure and on tight deadlines, and remain mindful of project scopes and budgets.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite and interest in learning newly-emerging design tools. Familiarity with Keynote and Figma is a plus.
- Motion design is a strong plus.
- Experience with digital design is a plus.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/11811-godfrey-dadich-partners-senior-designer
Adobe Animate, Adobe Audition, Adobe Character Animator, Adobe Dimensions, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Digital, Figma, Keynote, Motion
May 18, 2022
Budget Pay Range
$120 - $150
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
If you are interested in this full-time role, please apply directly through our website: http://careers.godfreydadich.com/apply/S3W63x0M56/Senior-Designer