Motion/Graphic Designer . Extra. Remote. BOOM! Nuff said.
- Three words to describe this job are Collaborative, Creative, and Industry- Changing (adding a hyphen makes it one word, right?)
- Our motto is Not sure we have a motto...but that's why we need you, oh great and wise Graphic Designer
- This is a great opportunity because You'd have the opportunity to reinvent the dead and outdated credit industry into something sassy and clever.
- The ideal personality for this role is someone who can push the boundaries to define our brand vision through content and communication, and build round-breaking work
- You need to be well-equipped to handle designing motion-graphics, design for web and in-application, layout, typography, color, imagery, and hierarchy.
- You'd be working on Building the design language, signature visual and motion design patterns, design elements and brand assets
- The best way to describe our culture is extra! Yes, we know guac is extra, but so are we. We literally just did a virtual truffle-making class.
- You'll love our office because its 100% remote. We host 2 company wide retreats a year. Our marketing team meets up more frequently for creative sessions.
- The best part about living here is you tell me; you live there!
- You'll definitely hate this job if bureaucratic red tape, lack of autonomy, and don't enjoy working on a product that is the FIRST OF IT'S KIND.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/11798-extra-motion-graphic-designer
Adobe Animate, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
May 16, 2022
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits
- Home Office Stipend