Religion Studio is looking for a cross between Marcel Brueur and Michele Lamy for their Product Designer position in New York, NY, USA. Must love blank canvases and be able to collaborate nicely with others.
Mid-Level Product Designers at Religion Studio apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insights, designing articulate, beautiful, and impactful customer experiences across a wide variety of channels and devices. Skilled storytellers and architects with a shared interest in brand design, work in a multidisciplinary environment to create data-driven, user-centered solutions that transform business for our clients.
- Possesses a solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
- Performs brand materials review and design system audits for current state assessment and identifies areas of opportunity
- Work with Designers and Design Directors to solve complex problems through the use of existing brand and design guidelines while supporting their evolution with new ideas
- Iteratively develops experience flows, prototypes, storyboards, and client presentations for precise communication of design direction and quality assurance
- Capable of developing ideas from an objective point of view based on research and strategic insights, and can effectively communicate this point of view with senior management
- Work closely with Designers and Developers to understand and balance technical constraints, business requirements and user goals
- Work closely with Designers and Design Directors in creating brand identities and brand guidelines
- Support in creation and documentation of design systems in comprehensive guidelines and finalize template and asset files across digital and print media
Religion Studio is a brand and product studio headquartered in New York City. We build brands along with web, mobile, and emerging technology experiences for startups and established companies. Our vision is ever-reaching and our goals are ambitious -- we are building more than a studio, we are creating a cultural institution. We have big plans this year and are looking for someone to champion future client design projects as well as our own internal initiatives.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/11481-religion-studio-product-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Brand Strategy, Design, Design Strategy, Figma, Material Design, Mobile
March 30, 2022
Budget Pay Range
$80,000 - $120,000
- Dog Friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits