Invisible North is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Founded in 2012, Invisible North is a 50-person, female-owned creative marketing agency based in NYC. We are a team of culturally fluent strategists, creatives, designers and producers pushing the limits of possibility. Together we build thoughtful experiences that solve business problems & bring brands to life.
We are seeking a Mid to Senior level Graphic Designer to work with the Invisible North creative team on a project basis. You will be involved in a variety of branding-focused projects with a variety of clients across different industries. Work may include pitch decks, research, contributing to brand strategy, visual identity development and execution for web/digital & print, brand guidelines, illustration, environmental graphics and more. Being engaged in and excited about trends in culture, design & technology is crucial as creating and critiquing visual identity through mood imagery is essential in this role.
This position is contracted on a project-by-project basis, with the potential for full-time employment.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience creating brand identities and brand narratives
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite & Google Docs
- Experience in creating production and mechanical files for print
- Bachelor's degree+ in Graphic Design or related field
- Extremely organized & excellent time management
- Preference for NYC-based designers available to work in-office but fully remote during EST hours works for us too!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/11477-invisible-north-graphic-designer
2D, 2D Graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Exhibition Graphics, Experiential
May 1, 2023 (Originally posted March 29, 2022)
Budget Pay Range
$50 - $115
- Dog Friendly
- Work From Home