Fellow Products is looking for a Senior Freelance Designer in San Francisco, CA, USA.
We’re looking for a talented freelance designer who loves creative storytelling and working with consumer and electronic goods. You have design experience with leading projects for direct to consumer marketing, web page design, product launches, and print materials. Our ideal candidate understands the importance of being a brand guardian down to every detail and how to bring that brand to life in a bigger picture. This role will help our small and mighty creative marketing team to produce visual communications for the brand on a project .
- Create beautiful and functional visual communication through strategic processes, strong typography, clear hierarchy, and compelling design, for all brand applications including but not limited to: web product launches, marketing campaigns, wholesale materials, seasonal retail graphics, and on-going evergreen brand improvements.
-Uphold the brand identity and product representation, while always pushing the brand forward, no matter the medium.
-Collaborate with designers, copywriters, photographers, videographers, animators, and cross-functional teams to craft campaigns. You should be open to sharing and receiving thoughtful feedback from everyone you work with.
- Address both product and business goals by creating user-centric design solutions while maintaining momentum through unknowns.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- available 15-30 hrs a week depending on the project
- Proficient in all common design software such as Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Must be able to use software for designing web features, creating icons and graphics, laying out product manuals, and photo editing.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/11460-fellow-products-senior-freelance-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Design, Editing, Figma
March 25, 2022
Budget Pay Range
$45,000 - $90,000
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours