Have you always dreamt that the job post for your dream job would start with "Anheuser-Busch InBev is hiring a Freelance Senior Art Director in their New York, NY, USA office..." and end with "…to work on Natty Light"? Well, wakey wakey, sleepyhead! It's real!
Anheuser-Busch is looking for an Art Director to join draftLine, the in-house creative agency at Anheuser-Busch. After only a few years, draftLine is ranked as a top 5 in-house agency by OneShow and is making headlines with amazing work, from Super Bowl spots to viral sensations.
This person will work on the Busch and Natural Light brands. This role is truly a combination of design-based, craft-obsessed, and a conceptual thinking for one of our top brands. This person would be responsible for pushing creative both aesthetically and conceptually to ensure we are producing innovative work. Must have a sharp eye for visuals and how they make an impact on our audience.
● Conceptual thinker (Concept big, earned media ideas such as social stunts, digital partnerships and shareable posts)
● Oversee Art Direction across all projects
● Mentor and lead team of designers
● Build relationships and encourage collaboration
● Be proactive – since we are close to the business, all ideas will always be welcomed and possible!
● Online portfolio of inspiring work
● 5+ years of Art Direction at an agency, brand, publisher, influencer marketing or social media experience
● 7+ years of Design experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in Art
● Strong communication, project management, administrative, and interpersonal skills
● Must adapt easily to change in a dynamic work environment with an emphasis on relevancy
Skills, Knowledge And Abilities
● Utilizing industry-standard Adobe Suite
● Strong conceptual abilities, solid art direction skills and a knowledge of the digital landscape
● Experienced client presentation
● Desire to take on new challenges, grow and learn every day
● Ability to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
● Passion for beer, sports, music, entertainment, pop-culture and internet culture.
● Understand the landscape, of all things social & digital
● Understanding brand goals, positioning and market
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10565-anheuser-busch-inbev-senior-art-director
Art Direction, Design
November 19, 2021
We are currently in the office 2 days/week.