You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Wildebeest is hiring an Interactive Art Director in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Three words to describe this job are Innovative, Responsible, Versatile
- Our motto is Even simpler.
- This is a great opportunity because you will work with the world's biggest brands and some of the industry's best engineers.
- The ideal personality for this role is friendly, empathetic, thoughtful.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle several big projects at once.
- You'd be working on experiments, enterprise software, prototypes, branding, discovery.
- The best way to describe our culture is curious.
- You'll love our office because it looks a lot like your house.
- The best part about living here is [weird question for a remote job]
- You'll definitely hate this job if you don't like collaborating with others.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10492-wildebeest-interactive-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Storyboarding
November 10, 2021
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours
We team up with the biggest brands in the world to imagine interfaces and brands for the future. We're in search of a heavy-hitting Creative Director to join us on our current and future missions. Projects span branding, UX, UI, Development, Copywriting, and everything in between. We need a versatile creative that wants to be hands-on and elevate our work to the next level. You should have experience in and comfortable leading conversations in branding, UX, and UI design.