If we were bragging we'd say, “Come join one of the most creative and best places to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences" but bragging isn't our thing, so we'll just say, “Struck in Salt Lake City, UT, USA is hiring an Associate Creative Director."
• an on-the-ground lead for visual design who thinks conceptually and feels pure excitement when developing new ideas.
• a leader—inside and outside of Struck. You create an open and trusting relationship with your clients as well as within Struck’s walls.
• a trend-setter and anticipator, keeping tabs on industry best practices to help strategize and improvise. You are abreast of the latest trends in marketing, digital, social media, branding and advertising and how these trends can apply to our clients’ businesses.
• adaptive. You know the fast-moving digital world demands that Struck is nimble, flexible and able to rapidly adapt. You are a role model for welcoming change and risk as you cultivate an atmosphere where constant evolution is not a frightening prospect
• manage multiple projects from conception to execution - leading your teams on the journey of finding creative solutions to big problems.
• use your expertise to mentor designers on various visual design initiatives and helping shape their personal skills and design perspective.
• demonstrate ways to constantly empathize, iterate and look for inspiration in unexpected places.
• be a role model for collaboration, which requires a foundation of trust, respect, and shared ownership across the team.
• create award-winning and compelling, cohesive visual experiences that are designed to build affinity
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10464-struck-associate-creative-director
Design, Digital, Human-Centered Design, Interactive
November 9, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Relocation Package
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits