Here's the deal: The Gathery is looking for a Producer - Experiential Marketing to tell stories through experience in our Brooklyn, NY, USA office. We're really good at it! ;)
The Gathery is currently looking for a Producer to execute various types of events locally, nationally and internationally. From the initial planning stages to the actual event day, this position requires a resourceful candidate who excels in communication skills, creative problem solving, is highly organized, detail oriented and client facing.
In this role, you will be working directly with the Founders, Account Directors as they plan and execute internal and external events for clients. You must work well under pressure, have great people skills, be able to make decisions on the fly, manage event related tools, assist with scheduling and production and draft event summaries and meeting notes.
This role is Monday through Friday, 10:30am to 6:30pm, with early mornings and/or late evenings a few days per week. You must be willing to work a flexible schedule – the project always comes first!
This is a creative, casual business environment.
- Project coordinating events under the leadership of a Gathery Account Director
- Developing and delivering projects from proposal to completion utilizing our proprietary documents
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Maintaining client relationships with professionalism and grace
- Managing and maintaining critical vendor and freelancer relationships, while identifying new ones to enhance our product
- Creating, managing and adhering to budgets; executing them through our clear financial process and accounting team
- - Sponsorship coordination (at times)
- Domestic and international travel to event venues for walk-throughs, venue inspection and event day coordination
- Talent wrangling and handling pre and during event
- Fluency in all Microsoft and Apple Office platforms, particularly Keynote, Excel, Mail, Calendar, Word
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10448-the-gathery-producer-experiential-marketing
Event Management, Experiential, Producing
January 10, 2023 (Originally posted November 5, 2021)
Budget Pay Range
$65,000 - $130,000
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
2-5 years of experience in an production coordination and/or managment capacity is required. Previous experience working with luxury, media, hospitality or non-profit sector a plus.
- Basic graphic design skills (proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) are useful, but not required
- You must have a Passport and Driver’s License