Motion Designer. Win Brands Group. New York, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
We are looking for a Motion Designer to join our team!
The Marketing Designer will work across our diverse portfolio of wholly owned brands, operating as an integrated part of each brand team. The Motion Designer will work on marketing materials and other cross-functional team efforts, with a specific emphasis on ads.
* Create design assets that drive user acquisition and retention metrics across channels (paid and organic social).
* Develop digital design content including online campaigns, email blasts, motion graphics/animation, typographic treatments, etc.
* Identify gaps in current assets and offer recommendations for new content ideas.
* Keep up to date with digital innovation.
Required experience & skills:
* Ability to quickly dial into a brand guide and work with design teams to ensure brand guidelines are met
* Extremely high bar for quality and a desire to design for contemporary brands
* Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
* An eye for detail and the ability to follow directions and execute feedback
* Strong typographic ability
* Strong motion design skills
* High knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Positive spirit and outgoing attitude
Benefits and culture:
* Highly competitive healthcare plan
* Flexible working including remote working and unlimited PTO
* Paid time off to vote as part of our membership to Time to Vote
* Diversity program including monthly forum
* Monthly paid time off for volunteering in support of diversity-related causes
* Paid subscription to mental wellness and mindfulness platform, Headspace, as well as access to online sessions with therapists.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10361-win-brands-group-motion-designer
After Effects, Cinema 4D, Figma, Motion
November 22, 2021 (Originally posted October 28, 2021)
Win Brands Group
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits