REA is looking for a Freelance Freelance Copywriter in Manhattan, NY, USA.
REA is collective of international brand and design specialists motivated by culture and inspired by place.
You can’t be intimidated by the blank page because you’re born to craft meaningful brand stories. You think strategically and use your insight as a springboard to guide the creative process. You love solving communication and marketing challenges. You dig deeper and push beyond the expected. You love working with highly creative and motivated people. You talk about your ideas with conviction. Collaboration makes your talents shine. You understand the weight of thoughtful and impactful messaging for brand success.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative messaging through execution on assigned brands
- Showcases a vast range of writing styles, vocabulary, and tone of voice
- Understand the client's needs and target audiences and craft tone of voice appropriate to varying audiences
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of brands, corporate marketing and communications materials, including both headline and long form body copy
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, english, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with projects occasionally running on parallel timelines
- Real Estate/Placemaking communications experience an added bonus
Job Post Linkhttps://human.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10268-rea-freelance-copywriter
October 18, 2021
We are committed to fostering a workplace environment that promotes a diversity of perspectives and experiences that encourages fresh thinking and original ideas.