Manifest LLC is looking for an Information Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Manifest is a proudly independent content marketing agency, with honors that include Content Marketing Agency of the Year, a Silver Effie for Sustained Excellence, and one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in the nation. We are looking for an Information Designer to join our growing team -- a visual journalist who understands the storytelling power of data visualization and infographics. Someone with a deep appreciation for informative visual content that captivates across platforms. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to create and communicate strategic and innovative design solutions for key clients and new business. This role reports directly to the VP of Creative and can be based in any of our metro areas: D.C., Chicago, NYC, or Phoenix.
● Design visual stories that deliver value to current and prospective clients.
● Evaluate, interpret, and translate client needs, information and data sets to drive innovative designs that will meet market and business needs.
● Develop information visualizations and infographics driven by data and in support of brand strategy.
● Conceptualize and design with a focus on strategies that are explanatory, absorbable, accurate and most importantly, engaging.
● Present your work and articulate your design rationale to internal stakeholders and clients.
● Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams on multi-platform content.
● 3+ years of experience in information design, including advertising/marketing agency experience.
● Expert-level application of art direction tools. (We’re talking the Adobe Creative Suite and beyond.)
● Innovative portfolio including design work across platforms and for a variety of brands.
● Bachelor’s Degree and/or Portfolio School a plus.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10217-manifest-llc-information-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Design, Digital, Print, Social, Type Design
October 12, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits