saks is looking for a Photo Art Director in New York, NY, USA.
The Photo Art Director is responsible for creating editorial photography for Saks Fifth Avenue from concept to completion. This includes delivering on marketing needs, planning, concepting, on-set photo direction, markups, and more.
- On-set experience directing photo shoots in a fashion environment, both on-figure and still life, and the ability to lead a photo team efficiently and effectively
- A stellar portfolio, a strong grasp of current and upcoming trends in culture, fashion, and technology, and a discerning eye for photography, layout, and composition
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management, creative problem solving abilities, attention to detail, and a can-do, solutions-oriented approach
- In-depth knowledge of photography and production processes
- Proficient in latest design software (Adobe Creative Suite, CaptureOne a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design or Digital Media
- Creative preparation, art direction and management of editorial photo shoots, from project kickoff to completion
- Work with Marketing, Content, and other cross-functional teams to develop engaging creative concepts that deliver on business needs
- Assemble creative decks, work with Production for shoot pre-pro and logistics, direct shoots, manage files, conduct retouching markups, and field creative feedback, all while meeting timeline milestones
- Inspire, motivate, and guide the photo team on set. The photo team has a high output of creative imagery and the art director must be able to lead the team to produce elevated, dynamic imagery on a daily basis
- Huge attention to detail - editorial photography must be consistent and fall within established brand guidelines for both Saks Fifth Avenue and brand partners
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10208-saks-photo-art-director
October 11, 2021
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.