Quirk is looking for a Creative Director in Brooklyn, NY, USA.
- Three words to describe this job are Video. Advertising. Directing.
- This is a great opportunity because you will be given the chance to mentor and lead a creative team, help grow a small, creative company, concept and direct video campaigns.
- The ideal personality for this role is a caring and patient creative leader that is comfortable hiring, developing, mentoring and growing creative talent. A team player.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle concepting, executing and directing video advertising campaigns. Leading creative teams. Partnering with clients. Creating a creative vision
- The best way to describe our culture is like a family that has each others backs. There are no silos. We all wear many hats. Our job titles do not define us. We work together.
- You'll love our office because you won't be in it much. We are fully remote for now and work together on set. If we go back to the office, it won't be every week day.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10204-quirk-creative-director
Art Direction, Conceptual, Creative Direction, Design, Directing, Videography
October 10, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Relocation Package
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
While this role will not be on-site in an office, we do most of our work in and around NYC. So we need someone that lives in, or is open to a move to, NYC. We can offer relocation help but can not sponsor work visas at this time.
Quirk Creative is an award-winning, WBE-certified advertising agency specializing in video-based campaigns. We produce creative—from concept development to post-production—for social, digital and broadcast channels.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k): Employee-contributed 401k for the first year of employment. Up to 3% of annual salary matching by employer for second year of employment and every year thereafter
- Healthcare: 50-76% of insurance costs from the company provided health insurance program (same for dependents)
- Dental: 50% of insurance costs from the company provided health insurance program (50% for dependents)
- Vision: 75% of insurance costs from the company provided health insurance program (50% for dependents)
- Commuter Pre-Tax
- HSA (For HSA-eligible health insurance plan)