IMG is looking for a Sr. Copywriter in New York, NY, USA.
The IMG Media & Events Creative Team is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our small and growing creative team in NYC.
**This is not a remote position, but we offer flexibility with 3 Days in-office and 2 WFH schedule
You will work on a variety of brand and campaign work for properties across the art, entertainment, fashion, film, and sports industry. A few brands in our portfolio include the Vans US Open of Surf, The World's Strongest Man, Frieze Art Fair, Professional Bull Riders, Hall des Lumières, Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, Miss Universe, Big Feastival, Miami Open, The Mint Collective, Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon, and Gourmet Escape.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bring fresh ideas and a POV to everything you touch
• Craft clear and distinct voices for a range of brands
• You're experienced with writing, editing, and proofreading, and have expertise in all forms of copywriting (i.e. long-form storytelling, compelling shorter form for advertising, organized and informative writing for websites, etc.
• Strong presentation skills
• Adhere to timelines and manage priorities to meet milestones and deadlines
• Our projects are fast-paced, require attention to detail and you must have a passion for all things creative and innovative
• Be collaborative and ensure brand consistency across brand initiatives
• Animation, illustration, photography, video editing, etc. are all a bonus.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10196-img-sr-copywriter
It's all about the work
Conceptual, Content, Content Strategy, Content Writing, Digital, Editing, Editorial, Event Management, Outdoor, Proofreading, Social, Social Media Strategy
April 19, 2022 (Originally posted October 8, 2021)
- Generous Vacation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Parental Leave
- Medical Benefits
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.