You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Hot Paper Lantern is hiring a Senior Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Hot Paper Lantern is an interdisciplinary agency that seamlessly collaborates to solve our clients’ complex business challenges.
Change happens every day. And it’s complicated. We simplify the complex. And simple is good. But good is not so simple. Our team consists of some of the most talented strategists, storytellers, designers, engineers, communications and marketing minds in the agency world, working together to ensure brands stay relevant.
In short, Hot Paper Lantern is a modern agency at the forefront of what’s next. You are what makes that possible.
● Ideation: Develop creative ideas independently and through team brainstorms; research design directions and trends; deliver creative solutions that help drive results.
● Execution: Craft attractive and effective designs for all channels; understand brand guidelines and apply them to client and agency work; maintain and improve design standards; lead design software packages; support the team throughout the execution of design projects.
● Administrative: Collaborate with team members to launch the design; work closely with project managers to make sure projects are delivered on time and within scope; see projects through from inception to production.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/10007-hot-paper-lantern-senior-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, After Effects, Principle App, Sketch
September 20, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
- Home Office Stipend
● At least 4 years of design experience
● Prior experience working as part of a larger design team
● Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD) as well as InVision and Sketch
● Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
● Additional software and platform knowledge (After Effects, Principle, etc.)
● Staying current on trends within the industry
● The ability to meet deadline and juggle projects in a high-pressure environment
● Sharp attention to detail and consistency