Roam: Make zoos acceptable to 25-45 year olds (student brief)
Today over 2/3 of zoo visitors are mothers accompanying their children. Many young people are put off by the concept of zoos. The aim of this brief was to address this preconception and find a way of convincing people that wildlife parks can provide a cruelty-free place in the world of conservation that aide, rather than exploit, vulnerable species.
Roam puts animals and education at the centre of the brand with minimal distractions from the branding itself. The 'O' acts as a window in which we can see the animal transfer through their temporary stay at the wildlife park before being reintroduced back into the wild.
- Project Roles
- Art Director, Designer, Illustrator
- Student Brief: Shillington College
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Design
- Brand Guidelines, Wayfinding
- Project Industries
- Entertainment, Travel/Tourism