LunaLand Corporate Report (Student Brief)
Make an engineering, fact heavy, corporate report for a fictional theme park engaging.
The report design harks back to the heady optimism of the Futurist movement of the 60s and 70s. Futura being the first ever font used in space seemed like the ideal type choice. The app was designed in conjunction with the report to be used by visitors at the park allowing them to plan their day by booking onto queue-jumper time slots and viewing the line-times of their favourite rides.
- Project Roles
- Art Director, Designer, Illustrator
- Student Brief: Shillington College
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Sketch
- App Design, Editorial Writings, Illustrations
- Project Industries
- Entertainment, Travel/Tourism