2015 Festival Gala | Event Branding and Collaterals
APJ - Artists for Peace and Justice is a non-profit organization founded by Paul Haggis and friends in 2009 that encourage peace and social justice.
I created event graphics with the theme ‘LOVE & PEACE’ with the flower as a design element which is a metaphor for the Hope and Inspiration for Haiti’s future. The bold and playful use of flower motifs and clean typography made the event look bright and full of promise, while the colors and selection of Gerbera flower motif were appropriate for the Fall Season in Toronto, Canada. The entire design language beautifully blended with the venue Casa Loma and its beautiful garden.
- Project Roles
- Creative Director, Designer
- Artists for Peace and Justice
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Conceptual, Design, Print, Sketch, Visual Development
- Events, Logos, Mood Boards, Posters, Presentations, Environmental Design, Lettering, Pitch Decks, Product Designs
- Project Industries
- Non-Profit, Entertainment