New York at its Core
New York at its Core is the main gallery exhibition at the Museum of the City of New York. I was contracted by the museum to build a total a 14 different iPad applications that are now on display at this permanent exhibition.
I developed 14 different iPad applications and architected a system for loading dynamic JSON-driven content that is loaded from a CMS system running on a local server onto the applications.
- Project Roles
- App Developer, Developer, Front-End Developer
- Museum of the City of New York
- AngularJS, CSS, CSS / JS Precompressor, HTML
- Mobile Apps, Software, Web Apps
- Project Industries
- Education, Non-Profit, Software