Holiday Magazine Cover
The holiday magazine cover project was a short-term effort that produced a photographic cover for Santa Barbara Life & Style Magazine. This project to capture a lifestyle moment that reflected the culture and mood of the holidays in a unique way, was a multi-faceted effort.
The project took on three phases. Pre-production and concept development; the photographic shoot, which was a straightforward shoot with a model and myself. I used one light source and existing ambient light. We used multiple locations until we got the look that we wanted.
Post production was a blend of Lightroom and Photoshop workflow, with some extensive compositing for the final product.
The final step was having the image printed for the cover of the magazine.
- Project Roles
- Artist, Creative Director, Photographer, Retoucher
- Santa Barbara Life & Style Magazine
- Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Compositing, Digital, Digital Capture, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lighting, Post-processing, Retouching
- Book Covers, Magazines, Photographs, Photography, Portraits, Posters
- Project Industries
- Fashion, Lifestyle, Luxury, Media