La Mer - Sundress Summer 2021
- Conceptualized and pitched executable stories for Sundress 2021 Campaign that aligned with designer's vision of the collection.
- Wrote treatments once aligned on concept
- Location scouting, getting permits, casting, prop styling
- Worked within a set budget
- Photographed approved concept
- Post-processing, color grading and retouching the selected photos I needed to produce and shoot a summer campaign inspired by Santorini.
Here's a story of this campaign:
This was especially difficult due to travel restrictions across the world and all locations being shut down in LA by Covid restrictions. After a meticulous research I found the perfect location in Malibu that had a Santorini inspired architecture and private beach access. Getting permit from this location was challenging but I managed to pull of the permit thanks to my social skills. At the morning of the shoot we learned that our model tested positive for Covid-19. Thankfully me and the brand had agreed on a few backup models earlier during the planning of the campaign and quickly solved this crisis.
- Project Roles
- Creative Director, Photographer, Producer, Retoucher
- Adobe Photoshop, Capture One Pro, Color Grading, Creative Direction, Creative Research, Digital Photography, Fashion, Retouching
- Advertising, Branded Content, Budgets, Campaigns, E-commerce Platforms, Fashion Designs, Mood Boards, Photography
- Project Industries
- Advertising, Fashion, Lifestyle, Retail