Litza Type Family
Litza is a condensed, all-caps layered cross stitch display type family. It comprises 10 layers that show different stages of stitching and can be stacked, moved around and coloured separately in order to create interesting effects.
Litza comes in 3 weights; Light, Medium, and Bold. The weights can be used interchangeably with one another to make a vast range of combinations when stacking the layers.
Litza supports a range of Latin and Cyrillic languages and includes ornamental borders and over 80 decorative symbols.
• Featured on Typography Served, 2015
• Featured on the Behance AIGA Gallery, 2015
• Received a Hiii Typography Nomination, 2015
• Featured in Typodarium, 2016
• Featured on CreativePool, 2020
Available for purchase on MyFonts: https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/marianna-orsho/litza?tab=familyPackages
- Project Roles
- Type Designer, Typographer
- Type Design
- Project Industries
- Advertising, B2B, Entertainment, Packaged Goods