Water Stone - VXfab Virtual Experience
Water Stone is a site-specific installation by Japanese-American artist and designer Isamu Noguchi at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
This virtual exhibit is a technical demo for VXFab by Steven M. Caruso Design Studio and is not commissioned by the Met.
View interactive at smcaruso.com/water-stone-demo
- Project Roles
- Animator, UX/IA Designer, Set Designer, Product Designer, Industrial Designer, Game Designer, Developer, Designer, Creative Technologist, Artist, Art Director, App Developer, VFX Artist
- Steven M. Caruso Design Studio
- 3D, 3D CAD, 3D Generalist, 3D Studio Max, Art Direction, CGI, Design, Environmental, Environments, Experience Design, Experiential, Game Design, Interactive, Rendering, Sound Design, Technology, Unreal Engine, VFX, Virtual Tours
- 3D Animations, App Design, Architectural Visualization, Art, Concept Art, Desktop Apps, Environmental Design, Installations, Interactive Installations, Interactive Videos, Set Designs, Sets, Themed Environments, Virtual Reality, Web Apps
- Project Industries
- Entertainment, Non-Profit, Virtual Reality