● Mobile guide to authentic art, history, and culture in Atlanta.
○ Solved problems for users of the Atlanta BeltLine within the framework of the community
○ Conducted Surveys and User Interviews to create Personas and understand needs of BeltLine
users, as well as community concerns about the problematic nature of gentrification and
displacement of local artists and businesses.
○ Conducted Competitive Analysis to determine how places such as Venice Beach have managed
increasing gentrification while preserving local art and culture
○ Conducted a collaborative design studio to determine Minimum Viable Product and User Flows
○ Used Justinmind collaborative features, to create Wireframes, Prototypes and Mockups
○ Used Agile Methodology with a group to complete multiple phases and incorporate Research, Synthesis, Design, and Iterations in a limited amount of time
- Project Roles
- Designer, Product Designer, Strategist, UI Designer, UX/IA Designer
- Student Project
- Adobe Photoshop, Comparative Analysis, Creative Research, Creative Strategy, Design, Design Strategy, Experience Design, Information Architecture, Interaction, Low / High Fidelity Prototyping, Mixed-method Research, SketchUp, Usability Testing, User Behavior Research, User Interviews, User Research
- App Design, Brand Identity, Interaction Designs, Mobile Apps, Personal Project, Personas, Product Designs, Products - Digital, Prototypes, Site Maps, Surveys, UI Design, User Flows, UX Designs, Visual Designs, Wireframes
- Project Industries