Google X Project Tango Virtual/Mixed/Augmented Reality Apps
I worked with a small team of designers and unity developers to help produce the first set of Project Tango Virtual reality demo apps that show off the potential of the self-awareness device recognition. I lead concept to design, and filmed behind the scenes prototyping b-roll footage by building a GoPro rig to capture the tablet in action.
"Google Launches New Site To Showcase Experimental Open Source Apps For Android And Android Wear" - TechCrunch"
"7 crazy experimental Android apps you won’t find on any iPhone - BGR"
"This Project Tango app might sell you on Google's weird tablet." - TechRadar
"This Drawing App Is the Coolest Look Yet at What Project Tango Can Do" - Gizmodo
Debuted at the 2015 Game Developer Conference and Google I/O 2015.
1) SpaceSketchr demo app: Create a visual connection of how you can interact with a device that has motion tracking within a 3d space.
2) Soundfield demo app: A 3D virtual reality audio app that responds to your area position and motion.
3) Cowpocalypse: A game uses motion and depth tracking capabilities to build a universe around you that requires you to move around in real world space to save the cows and defeat the aliens.
- Project Roles
- Art Director, Creative Director, Designer
- Google X
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Unity
- 3D Animations, Advertising, App Design, Experimental Films, Games - Mobile, Games - VR, Mobile Apps, Products - Digital, Projection Mapping, Prototypes, Sound Designs, UI Design
- Project Industries
- Advertising, Augmented Reality, Technology, Virtual Reality