We, and our partners, use cookies to deliver our services. By using our website you agree to the use of cookies as described in our Privacy Policy.

Okay
Stories of the Sea

A few cuts from a web-based interactive infographic that allows you to explore the different zones of the ocean. Till date just 5% of the ocean has been explored, leaving a whopping 95% totally unknown to us! Our oceans have so much science & history, and although I can’t possibly tell you what’s happening in the large chunk of the unexplored, I can definitely show you all that’s been going on within that strangely vast 5%.

Project Roles
Designer, Front-End Developer, UI Designer
Company
Washington University in St. Louis
Skills
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, CSS, HTML, JavaScript
Media
Infographics, Websites