Umami Radio Prague
I was the development and graphic design assistant for Umami Radio Prague, a digital archive of music with roots in ancient Zen Buddhism recorded live at the International Shakuhachi Festival in Prague.
I created the logo, typography, and color palettes found on URP's SoundCloud and Youtube channels. Additionally, I was the sound and video editor for every song available on their online platforms, and wrote the accompanying descriptions and copy-write for each musical track.
- Project Roles
- Content Producer, Typographer, Type Designer, Project Manager, Post Producer, Music Supervisor, Editor (Film/TV), Editor (Copy), Developer, Designer, Creative Technologist, Writer
- NEIRO Association for Expanding Arts
- 2D, Adobe Animate, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Assisting, Brand Strategy, Classical, Content Management, Content Writing, Copywriting, Creative Research, Digital Tech, Editing, Filmmaking, Media Strategy, Multi-cultural, Music, National / International, Print, Project Management, Proofreading, SEO, Social Media Strategy , Type Design, User Research, Vector, VFX
- Computer-aided Designs (CAD), Film Editing, Icons, Illustrations, Logos, Music, Music Videos, Social Media Content, Social Media Copy, Software, Typography, Visual Designs, Web Apps, Websites
- Project Industries
- Education, Entertainment, International, Media, Music, Non-Profit, Startups