The Sartorial Geek Issue 004
The Sartorial Geek is a quarterly lifestyle magazine for the geek in all of us. We’re focusing on pop culture, girl power, and unique stories through articles written by the geek community.
Our winter issue is 48 full-color pages all about our favorite entertainment:
- An interview with the legendary Kelly Sue DeConnick (known for her work with Bitch Planet, Captain Marvel, Aquaman, and much more)
- Some wonderful fanfic and the story of how an author turned her love of fanfic into a best-selling career
- A dive into geeky theater life with Puffs playwright Matt Cox
- An exploration of why we love re-watching our favorite shows
- A nerdy crossword puzzle
- So much good art...
- And more
- Project Roles
- Editor (Copy), Project Manager
- The Sartorial Geek
- E-Commerce, Editing, Entertainment
- Project Industries