The Shore Institute of the Contemporary Arts (SICA) was a non-profit arts center located in Long Branch and Asbury Park, NJ. Founded in 2000, the physical institute was officially opened in 2004. SICA had a gallery, a cafe, artists studios, and classrooms. The cafe hosted local bands, film screenings, meetings, and performances. As a senior designer for Novo Design Corp, Ty worked with SICA’s late founder Doug Ferrari to develop visuals for many of the exhibits and juried competitions, as well the inaugural ArtX performance event.
- Project Roles
- Art Director, Designer, Illustrator, Typographer
- Shore Institute of the Contemporary Arts (SICA)
- 2D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Creative Strategy, Retouching, Conceptual, Vector
- Art, Books, Brand Identity, Branded Content, Branding, Editorial Designs
- Project Industries
- Entertainment, Non-Profit