Digital Operations Strategist at large CPG
I led the project working directly with the CTO to improve and continue to delight the consumer and further shape and update digital operations through a centralized digital hub.
1) Established digital processes and timelines (“playbooks”) for an organizational-wide roll-out and socialization of these processes and changes;
2) Defined opportunities with internal departments (eg. Marketing, Sales, Strategy, HR, Supply Chain, Finance, IT) on specific needs and requirements and alignment in terms of digital processes and capabilities. Continuously gather feedback through regular meetings to iterate on processes and playbooks to ensure alignment;
3) Co-creating 12-month integrated marketing calendar and roadmap.
- Project Roles
- Ocean Spray
- Digital Tech, Marketing Strategy, Media Strategy, Strategy
- Architectural Visualization, Briefs, Customer Journey Map, Infographics, Pitch Decks, Roadmaps, User Flows
- Project Industries
- Packaged Goods