Information Architect | UX/UI Designer
Rockaway Records website specializes in buying and selling rare music and memorabilia. As the sole researcher and designer I created prototypes addressing the search functionality, information architecture, and checkout process.
- Conducted Heuristic evaluation and C&C analysis to discover potential issues and market standards
- Synthesized survey and interviews through affinity mapping to create a persona and journey map.
- Utilized open card sorting to determine information architecture
- Used pen and paper to sketch potential website screens for paper prototyping
- Conducted usability testing with paper, mid-fi, and hi-fi wireframes
- Created a high fidelity prototype app that allowed users to easily find and purchase rare music and memorabilia
- Project Roles
- UI Designer, UX/IA Designer
- Rockaway Records
- Comparative Analysis, Information Architecture, Low / High Fidelity Prototyping, Sketch, Usability Testing, User Research
- UI Design, UX Designs
- Project Industries