Increasing the portfolio of a sustainable brand
SOU is a winning-award sustainable and multi-category brand with 42 products | Body care, hair care and skin cleansing
Launched in 2013 in the Brazilian market, has the packaging concept using 75% less plastic than traditional cosmetics packaging and 50% less CO2 emissions than the market’s average.
In 2016 the brand was seeking new channels to fill the gaps of perception due to direct sale business and looking to expand the brand and value proposition. SOU wanted to become a day-to-day allied brand, providing life-changing services and experiences for consumers. One of the solutions to this challenge was to expand sales possibilities and thus start building a brand and product strategy for the pharmacy business.
I was the marketing leader of a multifunctional team in the creation and implementation of innovation and renovation for this new strategy, including full product mix development and full business assessment to grow share and improve brand equity.
The main deliveries:
New product development focusing on the needs of pharmacy consumers, making changes in the product design, expanding the portfolio to deliver new sizes and making sales packs
- Hair-care: 10 new products in new sizes (400ml)
- Body-care: 3 new products in new sizes (400ml)
- A new design for the back panel
- 2 sales packs
- A new toolkit with guidelines of communication for the activation of the new launch in all the channels (direct sales and pharmacies)
- Project Roles
- Natura Cosmetics
- Brand Strategy, Creative Research, Creative Strategy, Maintaining Schedules, Management of Teams 1-10, Managing Budgets, Marketing Strategy, Project Management
- Branding, Product Designs
- Project Industries