Design a comprehensive financial plan that will differentiate Northwestern Mutual from its competitors.
1. Our plan output should strongly explain the "why" behind the "what"
2. The plan should tell the story of what the client needs to do so they don't have to worry about their financial future
3. The language should be warm and easy to understand. No jargon.
The Team: One writer, one designer, one product owner, two financial planners, one lawyer
The Strategy: Establish a framework for telling the story
1. Concept Pages - These pages can apply to any client’s story. They are educational, containing no personalized data or analysis of a client’s finances.
2. Goal Pages - Heavily personalized pages that use a client’s data to accurately size insurance needs and determine if and when a client’s financial goals can be met.
THE FINAL DELIVERABLE FOR BETA LAUNCH WAS A PRINTABLE PDF
Future versions will live online in a presentation tool that can generate more targeted messaging that addresses specific needs of different client segments.
- Project Roles
- Copywriter, Creative Director
- Northwestern Mutual
- Project Industries