A Visualisation, Architectural Design & Branding Project, whilst working for Mitchell Eley Gould Architects, for HAB Housing, and J&T Beavens Ltd. The Tannery was the redevelopment & conversion of 17th & 18th Century industrial buildings into modern start-up commercial and retail space along with a new housing development on the adjoining land. The process started with a feasibility study to inform potential uses, looking at retail, commercial and residential, and then worked through to construction (ongoing). The design uses the patchwork nature of these haphazardly adapted industrial buildings, as the basis upon which to impose a new layer of mild steel interventions, that work to connect the interspersed buildings togeher under a new use. The housing then takes on this style and mixed informality into its own expression.
- Project Roles
- Architect, Art Director, Artist, Content Producer, Copywriter, Designer, Illustrator
- Mitchell Eley Gould Architects
- 2D, 3D, 3D CAD, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Architectural Scale, Brand Strategy, Copywriting, Sketching, SketchUp
- 3D Illustrations, Architectural Visualization, Architecture, Blueprints, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Budgets
- Project Industries
- Real Estate, Retail, Startups