Alliance Graphique Internationale website
The Alliance Graphique Internationale [AGI] was established in 1951 as a means of uniting the world’s leading creative talents in design, advertising, and illustration. Bass, Calvert, Crouwel, Saville, Scher–the AGI is a who’s who of design. Membership is prestigious. Prospective members are invited to present work to the jury on the basis of quality and reputation. Members range from single practitioners to partners in global agencies. The first phase of strategic implementation sees the AGI site positioned as a source of design inspiration and education for professionals and students alike.
As lead designer in a collaborative project that involved AGI members and the development team, I spearheaded strategy, UX and design for three phases of the AGI site, the first of which launched in 2018.
- Project Roles
- Designer, Strategist, UI Designer, UX/IA Designer
- Alliance Graphique Internationale
- Design, Design Strategy, Human-Centered Design, Information Architecture, Strategy, User Research
- UI Design, UX Designs, Websites
- Project Industries
- Advertising, Education, Media