Branding Campaign + Identity System | Media Design | Art Direction for Institute Design & Publications
| | |
California NanoSystems Institute at UCLA is a hub of interdisciplinary research, translation, and education where scientists from diverse fields find common purpose in addressing grand challenges of the 21st century. With locations at the University of California’s Los Angeles and Santa Barbara campuses, CNSI leverages public and private investment to drive collaborative nanoscience research across disciplines, translates discoveries into knowledge-driven commercial enterprises, and educates the next generation of scientists and engineers.
Visit cnsi.ucla.edu for more information.
- Project Roles
- Art Director, Designer, Illustrator
- California NanoSystems Institute
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Art Direction, Design, Design Strategy
- Book Covers, Books, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branded Content, Branding, Visual Designs
- Project Industries
- Education, Non-Profit, Technology