Dealflow, a Norway based crowdfunding portal, connects companies in need of financing to a wide gamut of investors. I was the first designer onboard and worked with the founding team to take the product from concept to MVP.
Once Dealflow was live, I was asked to build a product that could help companies listed on the platform create their shareholder registry and manage shareholder onboarding, documents, and communication; Adminflow.
As the principal designer, my role comprised of
• Studying target users based on available Dealflow data to arrive at a set of features
• Creating the information architecture and defining a release plan
• Wireframing phase 1 features as a prototype and handing off for user testing
• Designing modular UI patterns and components to work with Dealflow visual language
• Building the user interface and translating it into a production ready HTML/CSS prototype
Find out more about the project at
- Project Roles
- Product Designer, UI Designer, UX/IA Designer
- Design, Design Strategy, Human-Centered Design, Sketch
- App Design, Web Apps, Websites
- Project Industries