"What are you hungry for?"
Stouffer's set out to remind people the importance of connecting with love ones over dinner. To do this, we conducted real people casting and found three inspiring individuals:
- Coach Ginn who connects with his football team during their weekly dinners. He makes it a point to discuss anything but the upcoming game, because he wants to hear more about their lives and possible struggles of living in hard-pressed areas of Cleveland. He impresses upon them to help one another on and off the field and make sure they appreciate the importance of a great education.
- Fred Pegues, who at a late-age, found himself unemployed and at a crossroads. Through the help of his two daughters, he went back to get his college education and had study sessions around the dinner table. Besides re-connecting with his children, they had a set study date that lead to successful graduation of all three.
- Christina Ramirez who dedicates her life to raising funding and awareness of those with disabilities. Her relationship and connection with a dear friend proves that no matter your roadblock (mental, physical or emotional,) you can overcome with the help of others and connecting with them.
- Project Roles
- Producer, Content Producer, Executive Producer, Post Producer
- J. Walter Thompson
- Producing, Children, Color Grading, Commercial, Content, Creative Direction, Digital, Documentary, Drama, Editing, Filmmaking, Food, Live Action, Managing Budgets, Project Management, Sports, Wrangling - Creatives
- Commercials - Broadcast, Documentaries
- Project Industries
- Advertising, Packaged Goods