The Church on the Way Site
I led the design and development of this custom WordPress site that serves as the digital hub for the community at The Church on the Way.
We created this site to showcase the community and culture of the church. We did this through the heavy use of imagery and video throughout. The design is vibrant and speaks to their lively congregation. The site is welcoming to newcomers, and provides a helpful set of ministry tools for their members. Some of the features we built into this site:
- Reading Plans
- Live Streaming Integrations
- Giving Tools
- Events Calendar
We work with a lot of churches and non-profit organizations. Want to work together? Get in touch!
- Project Roles
- Back-End Developer, Creative Director, Creative Technologist, Designer, Editor (Brand/Content), Front-End Developer
- The Church on the Way
- Consulting, Content, Content Management, Content Strategy, Creative Direction, Creative Strategy, CSS, Design, Design Strategy, Figma, Front-End Development, HTML, Kid Friendly, Media Strategy, Mobile, SEO, Strategy, Wordpress
- Brand Guidelines, Branded Content, Branding, UI Design, UX Designs, Visual Designs, Web Apps, Websites, Wordpress Sites
- Project Industries
- Education, Lifestyle, Media, Non-Profit