Blogging Framework — Squarespace
With Squarespace, I created template frameworks with modular system components as part of a CMS platform enabling over one million users to build their own website.
• Product concept
• Feature strategy
• UX & UI design
• Development strategy
• Creative direction.
This framework: The objective with this product was to make it easy for site admins to curate, and site visitors browse, a content-heavy blog. Beyond publishing content, we designed and built with article engagement in mind including the following features:
• Sharing options
• Multiple authors
• Configurable author profiles
• Configurable meta data and sidebar
• Related content
• Configurable list grid
• Navigation panel with configurable content areas.
Released this framework allowing the creation of five templates to be included in the template store. The three featured below (lifestyle blogger, topic enthusiast, multi-author publication) comprised the initial release.
- Project Roles
- Creative Director, Designer, Product Designer, UI Designer, UX/IA Designer
- Creative Direction, Design, Design Pattern Research, Design Strategy, Interaction, Mobile, Sketch
- Interaction Designs, Product Designs, Products - Digital, Squarespace Sites, Typography, UI Design, UX Designs, Visual Designs, Websites